Search information pages
1. What is Diagnostic Pathology?
Diagnostic Pathology is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal that considers research in surgical and clinical pathology, immunology, and biology, with a special focus on cutting-edge approaches in diagnostic pathology and tissue-based therapy.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by Diagnostic Pathology see About Diagnostic Pathology
- What is Diagnostic Pathology?
- Why submit to Diagnostic Pathology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Diagnostic Pathology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Diagnostic Pathology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Diagnostic Pathology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?