Search information pages
8. Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Diagnostic Pathology?
Illustrations, figures or tables from any article may be reproduced in any format or medium, provided that BioMed Central is duly identified as the original publisher, and that proper attribution of authorship and correct citation details are given.
Articles are published in open access and may be reproduced in accordance with BioMed Central's Open Access Charter.
For further information, please see BioMed Central's reprints and permissions page.
- What is Diagnostic Pathology?
- Why submit to Diagnostic Pathology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Diagnostic Pathology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Diagnostic Pathology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Diagnostic Pathology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?